Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Areas of Specialty:
- Substance Abuse
- Woman's Issues
- Gay/Lesbian Issues
- Inner Child Work
- New Mexico
In my 30 years’ experience, my client-centered approach has supported and encouraged self acceptance and authentic connection with individuals, couples, and groups.
In my work with childhood trauma, attachment/abandonment, addiction, and most personality disorders, my style is:
- Using existing resources and anxiety reducing modalities to reflect wholeness and wellness.
- Transforming reactive defensiveness into conscious responsiveness.
- Modeling integrity, mindfulness, and compassion for self and others.
- Reflecting cultural and societal attitudes, beliefs, and events to transform the past and embrace the future.
- Utilizing pet therapy to elicit healthy attachment and ability to live in the present.
My goal is to walk alongside and hold a clean mirror as an honored witness.